Top 10 Motivational Employee Engagement Quotes
Posted on 31st August 2018 at 11:43
Employee Engagement is a measurement of the relationship between an organization and its employees. Quite simply, if your employees do not have a sense of connection or desired attachment to the performance of your business, they very likely do not feel respected, rewarded or appreciated.
As business owners, senior members of staff and managers, you have the direct opportunity to turn your business environment into a nourishing source of accomplishment through uplifting the way your employees feel about their role and attributes. This is by far the greatest form of Mental Health Training that works through prevention and of which will also benefit both their work experience and the success of your company.
Here are The Top 10 Motivational Employee Engagement Quotes
1. “When people go to work, they shouldn’t have to leave their hearts at home.”
– Betty Bender
2. “I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.” – Charles Schwab
3. 20. “It’s sad, really, how a negative workplace can impact our lives and the way we feel about ourselves. The situation is reaching pandemic heights – most people go to work at jobs they dislike, supervised by people who don’t care about them, and directed by senior leaders who are often clueless about where to take the company.” – Leigh Branham and Mark Hirschfeld
4. “Research indicates that workers have three prime needs: Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” – Stephen R. Covey
6. “People want to know they matter and they want to be treated as people. That’s the new talent contract.” – Pamela Stroko
7. “Connect the dots between individual roles and the goals of the organization. When people see that connection, they get a lot of energy out of work. They feel the importance, dignity, and meaning in their job.”
– Ken Blanchard and Scott Blanchard
8. “When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.” – Simon Sinek
9. “To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.” – Doug Conant, CEO of Campbell’s Soup
10. “Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – are more productive, more satisfied, more fulfilled. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability.” – Anne M. Mulcahy
The fantastic faculty regarding Employee Engagement is that your methods can be unique to any other company, there are no set of rules to succeed in it. It is not so much what you do to uplift your staff but rather why you do.
Your efforts to express your gratitude toward employees and showcase their relevance need only be sincere. From there you can develop new and interesting ways to make your employee's workplace experience a rewarding and beneficial asset to their lives. Do that, and your employees will become irreplaceable assets to your business.
Share this post: