Many companies can often go through the motions when it comes to mental health and communications training in the workplace. Often calling on different training providers to provide similar courses or workshops, the results just don’t fulfil the individual needs of the business or its staff. This is where Clearfocus Training is different.
- We offer 1-day courses, but they can be adapted and run as a half-day to suit your needs
- No former knowledge or training is required for attendees to take any course
- We can also modify your course to give you training in specific areas if required
- Each attendee will be given a personalised training certificate on completion of their course
- For the biggest impact, we like to limit spaces to a maximum of 15 people
- We can visit you onsite at a venue, day, and time of your choice, anywhere in the UK for face to face training
- We also offer live and interactive online training
If you’re unsure what your requirements are or need help in identifying specific training issues, our trainers will devise a custom course for you. This will help you and your staff get the most out of your session and help you take advantage of training that is:
Training, workshop, or course content can be specifically created to cater to the specific requirements of your staff and your business, ensuring there’s no wasted time focusing on areas you don’t need.
With the customary energy and enthusiasm they’re known for, our trainers deliver engaging course content that uses inclusion and interaction with every attendee for a full training experience.
All learning is centred around you and course content can be mixed and matched to suit your needs. We can even focus on different areas such as giving half the session to effective communication and the other half to conflict and resolution.
The benefits of Clearfocus Training
We understand better than anyone that different businesses have different training needs. That’s why none of our mental health and communications training courses are ‘one size fits all’. Because we’re flexible, adapting any of our course content so it’s relatable and relevant to your needs, each course comes with a host of learning benefits, including:
- Learning to identify issues before or as they occur and put in place practices to prevent them
- Learning to help you and your staff work towards shared, common goals
- Learning to give everyone practical skills which can be used in everyday life
- Learning to create a safe environment in which all employees feel safe, comfortable, and included
- Learning to give your team the skills to significantly increase workplace productivity
- Learning to ensure good mental health for all staff in your business
Read our Why choose Clearfocus? page to find out more.
Mental health and communications training for every sector,as face to face training, or live and interactive online training
Some of our previous bespoke training courses
Book this training course for your team TODAY